>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Nope.... Wouldn't mind having one though...
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 15:54:14
Edit :
Quote
gcse's ova
wohoooooo
hey all lol, can talk more on here now
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 17:34:44
Edit :
Quote
GAWD ive been busy today, never mind, im on a promise for tonight! Woohoo!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 17:37:31
Edit :
Quote
@max
congrats!
@meths
stop upsetting me!!!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 19:18:09
Edit :
Quote
evenin ppl!
where is evry1?
good news! men behaving badly starts on men n motors on tuesday. from the very 1st itv series!
--
Posted: 2005-06-24 23:35:00
Edit :
Quote
DickySnapples Posts: > 500
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 15:49:47, batesie wrote:
anyone got a Sony Hard Disk mp3 player??? (ie HD1 HD3 or HD5)
ive got a HD1
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 00:37:19
Edit :
Quote
I had an HD3 for about a week. need to know something?
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 00:39:08
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 12:31:33, methylated_spirit wrote:
Anyone got any good euphamisms for "arse"?
The Brown
The home of the stink nuggets
Tony Blair
George Bushy
Black Hole
Back Door
Sh1tter
The chocolate finger creator
Brown/Rear Ender
Mr Stinky
Hmm. It late n I've had too much too drink. Room is spinnin
_________________
Take my love.Take my land.Take me where I cannot stand.I don't care,I'm still free.You can't take the sky from me.Take me out to the black,tell my ma I an't comin back...Burn the land and boil the sea.You can't take the sky from me...
[ This Message was edited by: Rookwise on 2005-06-25 00:49 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 01:49:15
Edit :
Quote
hey all, morning, ne1 got ne songs 2 fill my ipod up with b4 i go, i got 1420 songs so far, wanting about 2000 total lol
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 11:16:38
Edit :
Quote
Not forgetting
poop hole
bungholio
and the glorious...
wrong 'un
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 11:41:45
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply