Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Xperia Rumours 2020
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2020 Bookmark topic
Page <  123, ... 196197198>

blackzeros Posts: 380

whatever
the rumor about galaxy s11 will have 108mp sensor and 10x optic zoom so sony really need to upgrade sensors to fight with other brands...
come one sony ,even 200 dolar chinese phone has 1/1,7" 64 mp sensor...

--
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:01:47
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

Samsung Semicon is trying to steal clients from Sony Semicon.
That is why they want to flood market with 64/16MP.

So far Sony is quiet.
Sony has to do something, because it has tons of money involved.
They sold 1,5 bi sensors for cellphones in 2018.

If the 135mm photos are crappy because weaker hardware, photos from 260mm will be useless.
Probably worse than old phones with 1,5MP rear cam.

I dont think they will use any QB sensor.
Except the possibility of higher DR (which is not guarantee), 64-16 1/1.7" has no other advantage over native 16 1/1,7".
It also will absors less light because there is still little space between pixels after binning, like little frames.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2019-09-05 18:46 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:43:11
Edit : Quote

AlvinZahranM Posts: > 500

It's Sony's fault if they can't survive samsung's attack on them. I can see them being surpassed by samsung in the coming years. I hope they can innovate further and see Samsung as a threat since I think they're treating samsung semicon like a joke now.
--
Posted: 2019-09-06 04:51:27
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

Samsung depends on Sony because they just copy exmor.
They copied the Motion Eye and Quadbayer.
Their Imaging sector is way below Sony level.
Even with cheaper sensors, most still use exmor.


Something interesting: looks like they heard opinions about what could be done to improve Cinema Pro. New stuff has been added.


https://timgm.eprice.com.tw/t[....]52a035670052ceb4c700d2ac57.jpg
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2019-09-06 14:59 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-06 12:47:24
Edit : Quote

profyler Posts: 104

Imaging sensor way below but puting devices on market that rapes Sony photos quality on every comparisson around the web. Yeah right. Sony is the one here with mediocre sales number that should be afraid of.
--
Posted: 2019-09-06 16:03:46
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

I am comparing Exmor and Isocell.
Not Xperia x Galaxy.
Get a Galaxy with exmor and galaxy with isocell.
You will notice difference.

DxO strikes again.
Nokia 9 = 85

Look at this : https://mobile.twitter.com/nokia_anew/status/1169652068451270659

Now you can see why the low score of HMD, LG, Sony and Motorola.

Just read an article that android 10 has serious RAM issues.
I suspect this is why X5 runs 9.
Anyone here uses Pixel as main or second phone?
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2019-09-06 21:22 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-06 16:41:30
Edit : Quote

profyler Posts: 104

DxO is only valid when [insert favorite brand/model] has a hi score.
--
Posted: 2019-09-06 22:34:03
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

https://mobile.twitter.com/nokia_anew/status/1169654392565501953

This one is more interesting.


I suppose X1 and N9 do better than Smartisan device.
Lenovo get almost 100, but not Motorola.
Weird.

Z5 = #1 in 2015
X Perf = #2 in 2016

Z3 = 82 of texture for video.
X1 = 42

Same company, same people involved, better hardware, better software.
Worse samples. How is it possible?
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2019-09-06 22:28 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-06 23:06:55
Edit : Quote

xpr Posts: 260


On 2019-09-06 16:03:46, profyler wrote:
Imaging sensor way below but puting devices on market that rapes Sony photos quality on every comparisson around the web. Yeah right. Sony is the one here with mediocre sales number that should be afraid of.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

First of all, there's no device in the world that "rapes" Xperia 1. Take it as a fact.

Second and more important, you mix between Sony Mobile and Sony semiconductor to prove your point. Not only that it doesn't prove your point, but the best phone cameras out there use a Sony sensor (which isn't made by Sony mobile).

Regarding DXO, they are full of shit nowadays and you can witness this in the score they give various devices from different manufacturers, not just Sony, and then compare these scores to reality.

P.S. It appears that you're nothing more than a bored internet troll. At least based on this thread.
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 02:23:29
Edit : Quote

AlvinZahranM Posts: > 500


On 2019-09-07 02:23:29, xpr wrote:

On 2019-09-06 16:03:46, profyler wrote:
Imaging sensor way below but puting devices on market that rapes Sony photos quality on every comparisson around the web. Yeah right. Sony is the one here with mediocre sales number that should be afraid of.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

First of all, there's no device in the world that "rapes" Xperia 1. Take it as a fact.

Second and more important, you mix between Sony Mobile and Sony semiconductor to prove your point. Not only that it doesn't prove your point, but the best phone cameras out there use a Sony sensor (which isn't made by Sony mobile).

Regarding DXO, they are full of shit nowadays and you can witness this in the score they give various devices from different manufacturers, not just Sony, and then compare these scores to reality.

P.S. It appears that you're nothing more than a bored internet troll. At least based on this thread.



You can't call someone a troll when he has been here longer than you are. Besides, many points he stated were right.
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 05:00:17
Edit : Quote
Page <  123, ... 196197198>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home