Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Xperia Rumours 2020
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2020 Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 196197198>

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

Other brands get screens from Samsung and have better results.
Phones get android from google and have less issues, better RAM management amd better performance.
Other brands get RAM and storage from Samsung, but they are faster than Galaxy.

You cannot blame Samsung Mobile for this.
Same applies to Sony.
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 09:46:20
Edit : Quote

badassmam Posts: > 500

The problem with Sony was never changed, it's the software that needs optimisation because the sensors are greati tried to take a picture of some clouds with a friend's Xperia 1 on a bright day and I either got clouds with a dark landscape or nice landscape without any clouds. His S10 took took the correct picture right away.
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 10:20:37
Edit : Quote

xpr Posts: 260


On 2019-09-07 05:00:17, AlvinZahranM wrote:

On 2019-09-07 02:23:29, xpr wrote:

On 2019-09-06 16:03:46, profyler wrote:
Imaging sensor way below but puting devices on market that rapes Sony photos quality on every comparisson around the web. Yeah right. Sony is the one here with mediocre sales number that should be afraid of.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

First of all, there's no device in the world that "rapes" Xperia 1. Take it as a fact.

Second and more important, you mix between Sony Mobile and Sony semiconductor to prove your point. Not only that it doesn't prove your point, but the best phone cameras out there use a Sony sensor (which isn't made by Sony mobile).

Regarding DXO, they are full of shit nowadays and you can witness this in the score they give various devices from different manufacturers, not just Sony, and then compare these scores to reality.

P.S. It appears that you're nothing more than a bored internet troll. At least based on this thread.



You can't call someone a troll when he has been here longer than you are. Besides, many points he stated were right.


I definitely can. He has got nothing right as I've already explained.

https://youtu.be/9ZJYbhriaCc
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 12:38:43
Edit : Quote

xpr Posts: 260


On 2019-09-07 10:20:37, badassmam wrote:
The problem with Sony was never changed, it's the software that needs optimisation because the sensors are greati tried to take a picture of some clouds with a friend's Xperia 1 on a bright day and I either got clouds with a dark landscape or nice landscape without any clouds. His S10 took took the correct picture right away.

Sony's software is very good.

Go to manual and switch HDR on and leave everything else in auto. To be honest, I wasn't impressed with S10's camera.
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 12:48:15
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

Anyone knows the the scene recognition will mostly choose Landscape.
Just in few situations ot will choose Backlit .
I do not think both can show up same time.

I think they found way to do some stuff without stacked sensor.
X5 comes with 30fps AE instead of 10 found on X1.

If they can delivery IFA phone within 2 or 3 weeks, why not doing same for MWC phone?
They lose clients by making ppl wait until june


E8M_HDR posted this : LG display, 6.1" 5040 x 2160 , 120Hz, WRGB oled ..

I do not know if this is about Xperia or other brand.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2019-09-07 12:12 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-07 12:55:18
Edit : Quote

badassmam Posts: > 500

Has it go super slow motion? I need that in my life!
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 15:01:53
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

Cam of X5 does not have DRAM.
Reason unknown.


--
Posted: 2019-09-07 15:36:08
Edit : Quote

Tizzo Posts: 227

Sony development manager answers the following questions in eprice interview...
1. Why is this called Xperia 5 this time?
2. Xperia 5 seems to have lost 960 fps of super slow motion recording this time, why?
3. Although the mobile video is very powerful, but the photo is the bottom of DxOMark's flagship phone. How to explain this part?
https://m.eprice.com.tw/mobile/talk/4551/5404649/1/
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 16:46:17
Edit : Quote

Hawk12 Posts: > 500

I think they are trying to create a bigger gap between Premium and regular.

Z5P x Z5 = only bigger screen with more pixels
XZP x XZ1 = screen and glass
XZ2P x XZ2 = screen and dual cam

For many , the 4K screen only may not be enough to pay extra money .

--
Posted: 2019-09-07 17:21:34
Edit : Quote

badassmam Posts: > 500

Thanks Tizzo, well that's disappointing. Wanted the 5 because of the size but the 1 is better but it doesn't fit in my pocket!
--
Posted: 2019-09-07 18:16:16
Edit : Quote
Page <  123, 4 ... 196197198>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home